What's My Car Worth?
For a no strings attached estimate of the value of your car, simply fill out the form below, submit it to us, and tell us you just want to know your car's current market value. We will reply by email (or phone) with a price range specifically for your vehicle. What happens next is entirely up to you. You can:
- Option 1: Do nothing. You now know the current market value of your vehicle.
- Option 2: Take the information we have given you and sell the car yourself. Be sure to use proper documentation and inform the state of your sale to protect yourself. That's it. No more followup calls. No additional emails. You won't hear from us again. Unless, of course, you also ask us to help you by choosing one of the other three options.
- Option 3: Bring your car to us for an immediate cash offer. If you bring in a cash offer from someone else (Car Max or other accurate appraiser) we will offer you at least $100 more.
- Option 4: Allow us to sell your vehicle at auction within a 7 day period. You can set the acceptable low price below which we will not auction it off. We will quote you a range of amounts that we think your vehicle will bring at auction based on the last 30 days of auctions of similar vehicles.
- Option 5: Allow us to sell it for you on consignment. We will inspect the car thoroughly, car fax certify it, take digital pictures and advertise it for you as your agent. You can set the lowest acceptable price. YOU WILL PAY A NON-REFUNDABLE $295 FEE UP
FRONT, AND A TOTAL 5% COMMISSION ($500 MINIMUM), PER THE CONSIGNMENT AGREEMENT, OUT OF THE SALE PROCEEDS WHEN THE CAR SELLS. The consignment contract will allow up to 60 days to sell the vehicle on a retail basis. You can view the consignment agreement here.
Here's the information we will need to give you a current market value for your vehicle:
- Your vehicle's VIN number.
- Type of transmission: Manual or Automatic
- Trim Level (Like CE, LE, XL, SE, LT, SLT, LTZ, etc.
- What's the overall condition of the car? (On a Scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is like new)
- A summary of any mechanical or condition issues for the vehicle.
- Has the vehicle been in any accidents to your knowledge?
- Who has the title? (You, lost but registered to you, or held by a creditor with a payoff balance)
Fill out and submit the form below for your free, no obligation quote.
OR, give us a call at 214-868-7329, and we can take your information over the phone.
In any case, our commitment is to give you the best possible customer service and honest pricing information.